Sunday, July 28, 2019

Veg Pulav

Veg Pulav is a healthy and easy recipe. This is a main dish and can be had with raita or kurma or plain salna. It is a one pot dish made with rice and vegetables. In this post I have added step by step pictures. Try this recipe and share your comments below.



Servings : 3

Things Needed 
Basmati Rice : 1 Cup
Onion : 1 Big
Vegetables: Carrot,beans,potato and capsicum
Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 Tablespoon
Briyani Masala : Bay leaf, Cinnamon, Cardamom and Cloves
Ghee
Salt

Preparation
1. Take a pan add some ghee then add the Briyani masala, once it splutters add the chopped onion( you can chop the onion either in length wise or small size), then add ginger garlic paste.


2. Once the onion becomes translucent then add the chopped vegetables and add salt needed for the vegetables. Sauté for few minutes.


3. Then add the water and salt needed for the Pulav.  I have added 1:3 ratio. Once the water starts to boil add the washed rice.


4. Pressure cook the rice for 1 to 2 whistles in a medium flame. Do not over cook or burn the rice.Once the pressure subsides transfer the Pulav to the serving plate.


Tasty and Yummy Pulav is Ready !!!! Try this recipe and share your comments below.

7 comments:

  1. Nice receipe. Can you post veg salna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a simple and easy dish for weekday dinner or lunch ;) thq for the recepie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good read i have done today so far, I am delighted to came across it. I'll be back again to check out other posts as well.
    red rice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool post, highly informative and professionally written..Good Job
    organic white rice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely amazed at how terrific the stuff is on this site. I have saved this webpage
    organic basmati brown rice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too.
    how to cook basmati rice

    ReplyDelete
  7. This type of article is interesting and fun to read. I like reading and I am always searching for informative info like this.
    long grain rice

    ReplyDelete